Users have the ability to update their Slack server with Dashe checkout(s). But It is important to note that users must own and/or create their own Slack Server.
To begin, navigate to this page: https://api.slack.com/apps
1. Click "Create an App".
2. Enter an "App Name" and select a "Development Slack Workplace" then click "Create App".
3. Select a "Incoming Webhooks".
4. Toggle "Active Incoming Webhooks" On.
5. Click "Add New Webhook to Workplace".
6. Select the appropriate channel and click "Authorize".
7. Copy the Webhook URL.
Done! Users now have their own unique slack webhook URL to use on Dashe.