Task creation is crucial to setups as having the correct inputs will increase success rate. In the following breakdown settings are separated into two categories; General and Advanced.
Navigate to the Create Task(s) page located on the sidebar.
General settings pertain to the cart (task) details users wish to checkout.
1. Store [Select a store]
Task begin by store selection; we support several Shopify based stores. Alternatively, if a website is not found in the drop down menu, users may select "Custom Site".
*Users may input a custom site URL so long as the website is Shopify based.
2. Monitor Input [Monitor URL/Keywords/Variant]
There are three methods to monitor on Shopify using Dashe. Each method varies depending on the setup form; product link, keywords or variant ID.
- URL: Monitoring via product URL
- Keywords: Monitoring via Keywords, where as plus "+" indicate keywords to monitor while a minus "-" is used to avoid keywords.
- Variant: Monitoring via Variant ID's
More information pertaining to monitoring and details on using URLs, Variant IDs and Keywords can be found here.
3. Task Details [Size] [Select a profile] [Quantity of items] [Quantity of tasks]
Moving forward to cart details, where as users may select information pertaining to the product.
- Size: Both clothing and shoe sizes are available while shoes sizes are available in US, EU & JP sizing. Alternatively, users may select either "OS" (One-size) which monitors for the first size available or "Random" which randomly selects a size available. *Using "OS" is useful when monitoring for restocks.
- Profile: Users must provide payment, shipping and billing information for checkout profiles. *More details on creating profiles can be found here.
- Quantity of items: The quantity of the product users wish to checkout.
- Quantity of tasks: The quantity of tasks users would like to create.
4. Task Specific Proxy [IP:Port:User:Pass]
A task proxy is used only when the application is submitting the checkout details provided by the users. The task specific proxy will not be used otherwise, but rather set proxies from the "Proxies" tab will be used
The purpose of this feature is to mitigate the chances of users being canceled on certain Shopify stores as they verify checkout locations (IP) to customer shipping and/or billing information.
Alternatively, users may use their local machine IP address to checkout by using the value "localhost".
Advanced settings may pertain to cart (task) details but are not necessary to checking out products.
1. Account Login [Email] [Password]
Users may create accounts on the respective website and use their login credentials to utilize this option. This is useful as certain Shopify store's obligate users to checkout via an account.
(i.e. Undefeated requires mandatory account login)
2. Password Page [Password]
Some Shopify store's may integrate password page's to mitigate load from users and bot's. In our application, we allow users to enter the "Password", should they have one.
(i.e. Funko may often require users to enter a specific password to enter the website)
3. Shipping Method [Dropdown]
Upon checking out on Shopify, some store offer customers the ability to select different forms of shipping method. With our application, we allow users to select what appropriate method they prefer to use.
4. Captcha Priority [Value]
When creating task(s), users may include a captcha priority "Value" (number) whereas, the higher the number, the higher priority said task will have on the Captcha Harvester when product is found to checkout.
More information pertaining to captcha and our built-in captcha harvester here.
5. Schedule Task [Toggle]
The purpose of our built-in task scheduler, is to allow users to pre-setup their Dashe to
automatically start their task(s) at their desired time. We recommend scheduling task(s) to start a few seconds before release time in order to properly make use of the automatic setup.
When using the task scheduler, task(s) will automatically setup 2 minutes prior to the scheduled time to avoid long queue times during drops.
*Users may toggle the feature to make use of it, and select either the date or time to edit the time. The timer is based on the users system time, we advise users to make sure the correct time is set on their machine.